Interestingly, when asked to comment on the generational change in the party, he chose to keep mum. However, Khan said that he had asked Mulayam, after Akhilesh’s selection as CM, whether he wants to get the decision reversed.
On the priorities of the news government, Khan said, “We will implement the manifesto. We will try to be an honest government, which will act within framework.”
Khan dismissed reports that his name was being considered for the Speaker’s post in the new Assembly.
- Nagarjuna: ‘Ameer Khan Is Obsessed’
- Aamir Khan Charges Rs 35 crores For Ad!!!
- Aamir Khan hits out at Chetan Bhagat!
- Shah Rukh Khan rescues Asin
- My Name Is Khan
- No further action until consensus: Manmohan assures Buddhadeb
- Police on alert as pro-Telangana students call for shutdown
- Fardeen Khan wants to play Dracula
- ND Tivari Quits as AP Governer
- Krishna criticises Tharoor for remarks on visa rules